Who needs weight loss products? No one. Forget about it. How many diet pills, energy drinks and gadgets have failed to work? Too many to count……and we still have a weight gain and obesity problem in our population.
There are no shortcuts to getting lean and fit. Don’t place your fat loss and weight loss dreams on products and fad diets.
Don’t make these 3 weight loss product mistakes:
1. Are you eating low-fat products for the purpose of losing weight? Low-fat doesn’t necessarily mean low-calorie. Sometimes these products contain other ingredients such as sugars and carbohydrates to make them taste better.
Carefully check the “Nutrition Facts” label to determine the total calories in the food product. Remember, if you consistently eat more calories than you burn, you will gain weight (regardless of the type of the food eaten).
And, if you are trying to lose weight and body fat by food deprivation, it won’t work long-term for you either. Why? Because your body defends itself by storing fat and slowing down its metabolism to compensate for the lack of nutrition.
This is the opposite effect of what you want. The main purposes of exercise (resistance and cardio) is to burn body fat, lose weight and speed metabolism. Exercise and plan a healthy, managed diet. This will give you the long-term health and fitness that you seek.
2. If you are depending on weight loss supplements to lose weight long-term, you will be disappointed.
Research and evidence has proven that these supplements have no long-term benefit. Also, some of these supplements could be harmful to your health.
3. The energy drink business is a huge industry. So, how do energy drinks fit into your fitness program? First, know that any weight loss or weight gain goal achievements will be accomplished by your hard work and a well designed fitness program.
Second, you can accomplish your fitness goals without ever drinking 1 ounce from an energy drink.
Third, energy drinks often cause you to crash lower than the previous “energy high” provided by the drink. What was the question? Oh yeah, how do energy drinks fit into your fitness program?
And the answer is—you don’t need energy drinks to accomplish your fat loss and weight loss goals. You will get plenty of energy from proper nutrition and adequate sleep.
Remember also that many energy drinks are loaded with sugar which might hinder your nutritional goals. Save your money on energy drinks and try a good cup of coffee, if you want the caffeine.
You may need help from a personal trainer. Here’s one good way to tell if a personal trainer might work for you. You have tried just about every thing else in order to get fit and nothing has worked long-term for you.
A qualified personal trainer is trained to not grasp for “quick fixes” when it comes to fitness and health and knows that long-term fitness depends on a systematic, progressive training program—and that takes time.
A personal trainer is trying to help you make “fitness become a way of life” and this will result in the permanent body transformation you want.
- Eat Better to be Healthier, Burn More Fat and Lose Permanent Weight?
- Have Your BEST Looking Body Naked or in Smaller-Sized Clothes?
- Feel Better than You have Felt in Months or Years?
- Have the Energy to Accomplish Your Daily Goals?
Be sure and register to Start Your Amazing Body Transformation Today!
I will coach you to transform your body and its definitely not just about weight loss. You will learn what it takes to change your eating habits and lifestyle and start remaking your body a healthy, energized and lean fat-burning machine!
Mark has helped thousands of clients and readers make lifestyle changes that lead to better long-term health, which includes acceptable body fat and ideal body weight.He does not recommend fad diets, quick weight loss gimmicks, starvation diets, weight loss pills, fat burner supplements and the like.