Your body’s composition and health are worsening if you have been sedentary for a long period of time. Take steps to eat better, burn fat, lose weight and improve your health. This will give you the best chance to live a healthy, quality life. You deserve it.
If you are overweight or have too much body fat (a skinny person can have too much body fat), your body is not as healthy as it could be. Start making changes today!
Here are 10 tips you can take TODAY to start improving your health and body:
1. Identify your fitness goals and determine why your fat loss and weight loss efforts have failed or succeeded in the past.You also have to get your motivation right for your exercise program to work for you. This step takes you being “very honest” with yourself! Sometimes it is a painful process.
2. It is crucial that you improve your body’s composition (less body fat % vs. more lean mass %). Where are you fat? Excess abdominal fat has been shown to be a precursor to diseases such as cancer.
3. You need to know your body’s measurements (chest, arms, neck, hips, waist, etc.). Consistently strength training your total body will help you burn fat and shrink your body.
4. What’s your health history? You might need a doctor’s clearance before you can begin an exercise program.
5. What are your eating habits? Part of your fitness assessment will look at what you are eating, how you are eating and changes that you need to make.
6. What is your basal metabolic rate? Don’t know? This rate helps you set the daily calories you will need to reach your fat loss goals.
7. Have you had low back pain for some time? If so, you probably have postural problems that need to be corrected. Schedule an appointment with your trainer.
8. Had any muscle spasms or “knotted muscles” lately? Then, you need to improve your flexibility. A fitness assessment will tell you where your muscles are tight, lengthened or weak.
9. When’s the last time you checked your resting pulse rate? Your resting pulse rate will tell you how hard your heart is working in a resting state. For instance, my resting pulse rate was 58 beats per minute the last time I checked it. That’s pretty low.
10. You might have to start out slowly getting in shape. Try walking 30 minutes a day for a week. You will need to progress to regular strength and cardio training to transform your body to lean and toned.
You have to start taking steps to improve your health and body. Do it today……..
- Eat Better to be Healthier, Burn More Fat and Lose Permanent Weight?
- Have Your BEST Looking Body Naked or in Smaller-Sized Clothes?
- Feel Better than You have Felt in Months or Years?
- Have the Energy to Accomplish Your Daily Goals?
Be sure and register to Start Your Amazing Body Transformation Today!
I will coach you to transform your body and its definitely not just about weight loss. You will learn what it takes to change your eating habits and lifestyle and start remaking your body a healthy, energized and lean fat-burning machine!
Mark has helped thousands of clients and readers make lifestyle changes that lead to better long-term health, which includes acceptable body fat and ideal body weight.He does not recommend fad diets, quick weight loss gimmicks, starvation diets, weight loss pills, fat burner supplements and the like.