You need to take action now to burn fat and lose weight! The toughest thing to do to get started transforming your body is to actually get started. Today is the best day to start……..
Unless you have a medical or physical limitation, you have NO EXCUSES for putting off exercise and eating better. So, take action and take charge of your health and fitness. No one can do this for you.
Note: You may need to get medical clearance before starting an exercise program, especially if you have been inactive.
Here are 7 Tips for you to get going:
1. Do something you love. What physical activity do you love? Are you in an “exercise rut?” Forget all the exercise theories and articles! Just get started with an exercise activity you love and do this activity for at least 30 minutes on most days. Before you know it, you will have started exercising regularly again.
2. You don’t have a meal plan yet? Here are some things you can start doing today to improve your eating habits:
- Drink only water or unsweetened drinks for beverages
- Severely limit candy, cookies, pastries, junk food and processed foods
- Eat at least one fruit or vegetable with every meal
- Eat protein with every meal, such as eggs, fish, nuts or lean chicken/beef/turkey
- Eat small meals, every 3-4 hours
- Start writing down what and why you eat to hold yourself accountable
3. Tell a friend about your immediate plan to start getting fit. It helps to have someone hold you accountable and its even better if that person will join you. You need help to accomplish your fat loss and weight loss goals. That could be a trainer, a friend, a spouse or other family member. Research proves that those who have weight loss buddies are more likely to succeed.
4. So, you’re too busy to exercise? Not! Many days, I fit in 15-20 minutes of exercise while waiting for a client training session. Take advantage of “DEAD TIME” during your day and exercise. Twenty minutes of exercise here and 20 minutes of exercise there works just fine.
5. Are you afraid to set goals for fear of not reaching those goals? Since you need to take action, set a temporary goal of “just getting started exercising.” You can set an appointment with a trainer to help figure out the rest.
6. You don’t have any equipment or a gym membership? No problem. You don’t need either one to get started. All you need is your body and a little time.
7. Once you have been active for a week, start working in 20-minute cardio sessions 2-3 days a week. Also, begin doing strength workouts 3 days a week. Use the free workouts you can download below. You have to build muscle mass to transform your body to lean and toned.
Walk at least 30 minutes on your days off from exercise. This will help keep your fat burning enzymes active. As a general rule, walk every where you can instead of riding. All movement burns calories.
How will you start exercising and eating better today?
- Eat Better to be Healthier, Burn More Fat and Lose Permanent Weight?
- Have Your BEST Looking Body Naked or in Smaller-Sized Clothes?
- Feel Better than You have Felt in Months or Years?
- Have the Energy to Accomplish Your Daily Goals?
Be sure and register to Start Your Amazing Body Transformation Today!
I will coach you to transform your body and its definitely not just about weight loss. You will learn what it takes to change your eating habits and lifestyle and start remaking your body a healthy, energized and lean fat-burning machine!